Time, date and location are subject to change, please Contact Us for the most accurate information.
- January: Fiber Exchange
- February: Annual Fiber Retreat (Ice/Snow Dying & Nalbinding)
- March: Charity work for Altru Bereavement Center
- April: Hand Quilting & Embellishing
- May: Beading
- June**: June 10 - Field Trip to Cathy Forgit's farm
- July: No Meeting
- August: Stacked Increase and Decreases or Peg Loom
- September: Bow Weaving
- October: Brioche Stitch
- November: Presentation on fibers found in New Zealand by Joanne Gaul
- December: Annual Holiday Gathering
**June - this is not our usual meeting date but was switched so that we could visit Cathy's farm.
Listings of past programs
Triangle loom, drop spindle, using color in your fiber art work, discussion from Keela McCracken on Fiber Shed